Von Schweikert VR22 w/ biwire option

spab

Von Schweikert VR22 w/ biwire option
« on: 19 Mar 2013, 12:58 am »
Von Schweikert VR22’s
I am the second owner. The first owner literally took them out of the box and decided they were too big for his room. I have had them for about two months and have been breaking them in – they sound terrific and give you a large chunk of high end sound for the money.  I own the VR5 Anniversaries which retail for 10 times the price of the 22’s. Albert has done a terrific job with this speaker. If you're in the market, here’s your chance to own them at a considerable savings. This pair is the biwire version that adds $200 to the cost. So these list for $3095 factory direct. I will let this pair go for $2100 plus shipping. They have the light colored end caps as pictured on the Von Schweikert website. I have not even opened those caps from the wrapping – the final picture you can see a small spot on the right in between the wrapping indicating the color. I am located in St. Louis, MO. 

roscoeiii

Re: Von Schweikert VR22 w/ biwire option
« Reply #1 on: 17 Apr 2013, 04:38 pm »
There is a guy on Audiogon trying to reach you about these. Username: vogt4me1

He put up a WTB ad trying to get your attention.

jackman

« Reply #2 on: 17 Apr 2013, 10:49 pm »
To anyone interested, Bernie, the seller is a very trustworthy person.  I'm certain the speakers are as described. 

Sorry guys, I had a typo in my message.  Meant to say Bernie is a VERY trustworthy guy.   :duh:

« Last Edit: 18 Apr 2013, 06:09 pm by jackman »

spab

« Reply #3 on: 18 Apr 2013, 05:35 pm »
Thanks for the heads up.

pipper389

« Reply #4 on: 20 Apr 2013, 04:04 pm »
very nice speakers , very great sounding, believe i know bernie ,very trustworthy.

harley52

« Reply #5 on: 26 Apr 2013, 11:40 pm »
Should not they include shipping since the retail price includes shipping? Just a thought.