Sold: Bolder Cable Company Modded Squeezebox 2 with Power Supply

BRN

For sale a Bolder modded Squeezebox 2. The internals are the same as the Squeezebox 3, but it has more internal space that allows for better quality components. This unit has modification done to both the analog and digital stage. The output op-amps were replaced with Sonicap Gen1 and bypassed with Platinum Sonicap, the output connectors were replaced with Cardas RCA. The Digital section also has replacement 75ohm WBT RCA, and modification to the internal power supply that includes Blackgate caps to improve sound. In addition to the above, a Bolder custom made power supply is included.

The power supply uses a pair of Jenson 4 pole capacitors. These modifications give the best possible sound. It can be used straight into your amp from the analog out or digital out to DAC.

The wireless card has been removed to improve sound quality. I used the Squeezebox 2 with a WiFi range extender with excellent results. The only minor blemishes are a small scratch just over the display and on the left side, and some minor scratches to the power supply housing but other than that the unit looks great.

This is priced to go with the following: Squeezebox 2, Remote, Costume power supply, and 4.5 foot costume Bolder Nitro DC cable for squeezebox unit. $125.00 OBO including paypal and shipping For the Squeezebox 2 only.

« Last Edit: 12 Mar 2013, 10:05 pm by BRN »

BRN

BUMP for price reduction.

BRN

I have sold the power supply and I'm offering the Squeezebox 2 with stock power supply and remote for $125.00. This unit has been modified and sounds great.

mountain1

PM sent