WINGS

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
WINGS
« on: 3 Feb 2013, 05:36 pm »
  If ya can find them. Well if ya do. then by all means fry up some in peanut oil first. Then a mixture of butter, hot sauce, thyme and fresh minced garlic. Put mixture in bowl fry em up put in bowl swirl around get a Stella and enjoy, Oh my !!!

charles

marvda1

• freelance reviewer: The Sound Advocate
Re: WINGS
« Reply #1 on: 3 Feb 2013, 06:16 pm »
here's one for you, marinate wings overnight in light soy sauce with crushed garlic cloves and crushed pepper corns.  grill untill done then place in a large container, mix with louisiana hot sauce then return to the grill to let sauce carmalize then get your brew and enjoy.

decal

« Reply #2 on: 3 Feb 2013, 06:23 pm »
Tiger Sauce your wings, you won't regret it !!!!!! :thumb:

drummermitchell

« Reply #3 on: 3 Feb 2013, 06:48 pm »
I usually double fry my wings(crisp outside and juicy on the in).
I use Frank's hot sauce,first we rinse the wings off and pat dry(I don't trust processing plants much anymore) I deep fry about a dozen or so until about 1/2 done take them out.
Ready a shallow cookie sheet(or baking dish) and place a bed of hot sauce on the sheet.
Pour  a good amount of Franks in a bowl,enough so you can toss the wings.
Preheat oven to 500 degrees(broil)
Double fry again and take them out so their a few minuets from being done,tosh in the bowl of Frank's.
Lay them on that comfy bed of hot sauce and then slide them into the oven fo about 8-10 min.I believe that with the oven it draws in the hot sauce.
I like some of the edges to be a nice dark brown,then I'll take em out and have at em.
Here's a book by Joie Warner:The complete book of Chicken wings(over 70 recipes),course there's more out there,but this is a good book.It has the 747 wings in there if your real hongry.

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #4 on: 4 Feb 2013, 07:46 pm »
  Good stuff guys. Italian wings are cool as well. Cook wings either on BBQ or oven. Mix 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice with one cup EVOO, press 4-6 cloves garlic, parsley, pinch of oregano, S&P, red pepper flakes to taste, one teaspoon red wine vinegar. Shake well and pour over cooked wings. Let sit for 20 minutes and dig in. Oh my !!

charles

wushuliu

« Reply #5 on: 26 Jul 2013, 01:28 am »
I've been hewing as close as I can to a paleo diet and have recently discovered making buffalo wings. No I can't make them quite the same as a restaurant but they are still damn good. It is difficult to find wings though. Weird. Marinate in hot sauce and honey with some black pepper, then dip in rice flour, put in oven 30min, coat with more hot sauce and honey, then back in oven for another 30. Yum. Course you can add more hot sauce again. Dang it's yummy!

WireNut

« Reply #6 on: 26 Jul 2013, 02:59 am »
 :drool:

I'm gonna try all these.

:thumb:

durangobo

« Reply #7 on: 7 Aug 2013, 06:43 pm »
Thanks for the book recommendation, can't wait to check it out!

For those who like it hot, check out the Brutal Bajan habanero mustard sauce by Garden Foods.  It's an excellent alternative to standard buffalo sauce.  Cheers

TrungT

« Reply #8 on: 9 Aug 2013, 08:53 pm »

1 lbs Chicken wings
2 Tbs Soy Sauce
3 Garlic cloves chopped
1 Tbs Lemmon grass chopped
1 Tsp sugar
Grounded black peppers (to taste)

Tiger sauce

Combine soy sauce, garlic, Lemmon grass, black pepper and chicken wings in a large zip-top bag.
Close bag and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
Cook the wings on the preheated grill,
turning occasionally, until the chicken is well browned and no longer pink, 25 to 30 minutes.
Place grilled wings in a large bowl. Pour Tiger sauce over wings; toss to mix well.
Return to grill for 10 minutes, turning Occasionally and ready to serve.

[/color