VSA VR-22

ASMAN

VSA VR-22
« on: 29 Jan 2013, 08:54 pm »
I received my VR-22s one week ago and am in the process of breaking them in fully.
Altready I am impressed with their dynamic presentation. They were not fussy at all to set up up in my less than perfect space. Great sound at an unbelievable price point.
I can see myself keeping these speakers for the long haul. Realizing they are the intro point in his line I can only imagine how great the more expensive models sound.
I must say the customer service I have received at this point has been exceptional. Albert Von Schweikert himself took my order and kept in touch with me through the buying process.
An enthusiastic  thumbs up to Albert and his team for speakers that I will enjoy for years to come.

Marlin

rich58b

Re: VSA VR-22
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jan 2013, 07:41 pm »
I, too, recently purchased speakers from Von Schweikert Audio. (VR-33's) In addition to being blown away by the quality of sound I'm getting, I also received customer care like no other I've ever experienced. Albert and Damon both made the experience one I'll never forget. I can't recommend them highly enough.

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
Re: VSA VR-22
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jan 2013, 08:31 pm »
VSA = best kept secret in audio  :thumb: