from the makers of the legendary myrtlewood blocks...

youravhandyman

Comes the iPhone app that you can't live without!  The Cardas Clarifier "delivers a unique experience that you can use to impress your friends and make your enemies green with envy."

Running this app periodically will degauss, and thereby Clarify, the sound of your headphones, earbuds or stereo system.
The Clarifying process works by nulling magnetic eddies in speaker pole pieces, crossovers, and other places in the system that, through time and use, get "gaussed up"  Mechanical stresses in diaphragms and other moving parts are also relieved - simultaneously relieving stress in the listener.

The app is 99 cents but should cost hundreds as I'm sure PT Barnum would agree.  Wouldn't it be a better to just give your significant other a dollar, tell them to scream at you for a minute (free therapy for them) then put your headphones on thereby greatly increasing your musical enjoyment and pleasure.  Guess we forgot this was an iPhone to start with.

You have to read the reviews too...

catastrofe

• "That's what credit cards are for. . ."
Re: from the makers of the legendary myrtlewood blocks...
« Reply #1 on: 14 Dec 2012, 11:26 am »
I've found that Cardas Myrtlewood Blocks really enhance my fire pit experience.  The flames are much more natural, with a hue unmatched by other woods. . .they are the orangiest flames in the industry.  They also produce a wide, expansive, smoke-stage. . .never "in your face".

I'm just waiting for them to come out with a multiple use version.   :thumb:

decal

« Reply #2 on: 14 Dec 2012, 11:57 am »
orangiest

Love it !!!!!! :lol:

youravhandyman

« Reply #3 on: 14 Dec 2012, 06:36 pm »
Have you found them to be too bright or do they produce that warm feel that some like?  I have noticed some crackle and pop with mine...   :lol: :lol:

KenSeger

• Heavy and noisy, but beautiful
    • Ken's Plain Jane Website
« Reply #4 on: 23 Dec 2012, 03:26 pm »
Tee hee.  That's almost as good as the online reviews for the $934.99 AudioQuest - Diamond 2' High-Speed HDMI Cable - Dark Gray/Black, Model: 65-083-14SKU: 2383258UPC: 092592085893 on Best Buy's Rating and Reviews.

http://reviews.bestbuy.com/3545/2383258/audioquest-diamond-2-high-speed-hdmi-cable-dark-gray-black-reviews/reviews.htm?sort=submissionTime&suppressscroll=true&showcomments=6439601

Apparently nobody at Best Buy reads the online reviews, otherwise they would have deleted them.

One of my favorites of the 18 laughable reviews from that page.
"What's great about it: Smells good.  What's not so great: Tastes bad. This Cable made my ones 'one'ier and my zeros 'zero'ier."
Of course when Best Buy's description is, "Learn more about Magnolia Premium Installation Get connected with this high-speed HDMI cable that features HD polyethylene composition to ensure critical signal-pair geometry and a Dielectric-Bias System that reduces distortion. The 100% Perfect-Surface Silver conductors improve signal clarity.', what can you expect?  :o