SOLD: Nuforce Icon HD DAC

Gaara

SOLD: Nuforce Icon HD DAC
« on: 11 Dec 2012, 11:31 am »
Nuforce Icon HD - Price: SOLD

The Nuforce Icon HD is a USB DAC that can be used as a DAC+Pre or has a high current headphone amplifier built in to make it a DAC + Headphone amp.  The HD outputs 24/96 I2S to the same DAC as Nuforce uses with their higher end players.  The output from the DAC feeds a set of variable analog outputs as well as their high current headphone amplifier on the front of the unit.  When headphones are connected the analog out is muted.  All of this comes in a tiny package, the HD is only 6 x 4.5 x 1.

This is the little brother to the Nuforce Icon HDP, with the only difference being the HD can only be used via USB.

Condition:
I am the second owner and this is in mostly good condition.  I did find a couple small nicks that I did not notice before.  The faceplate is clean but there are a couple imperfections on the top plate.  See pics on Flickr for details.

Terms:
Accepting Paypal Gift, Paypal, or USPS money order.  I do not have the original box so this will be shipped double boxed.  It will include a power cord and short USB cable.  I have feedback on Audiogon.  For sale in the US only.

« Last Edit: 29 Dec 2012, 11:37 am by Gaara »