IPad 2 pic posting

werd

IPad 2 pic posting
« on: 2 Dec 2012, 12:38 am »
Hello

Is there a way of posting pics from your iPad to this site? I can't see to figure it out... :scratch:

Thanks in advance

srb

Re: IPad 2 pic posting
« Reply #1 on: 2 Dec 2012, 01:00 am »
The same way as you do from your computer, except that when you select "Upload and insert an image", next to "Image file to upload", instead of a "Browse" button you will see a "Choose File" button.  When you select that button you will be prompted to (a) Take Photo or Video or (b) Choose Existing.  Choose Existing will take you to your iPad's Photo storage and you can access either photos you've synced or photos you've taken in the Camera Roll.

Perhaps the problem is you're too far zoomed in and can't see the dialog (or scroll to it) below the instructions?

Steve

MaxCast

« Reply #2 on: 2 Dec 2012, 01:14 am »

MaxCast

« Reply #3 on: 2 Dec 2012, 01:16 am »
sweet, it works.
Thanks Steve.

werd

« Reply #4 on: 2 Dec 2012, 05:07 am »
Thanks Steve

But my choose file button remains faded and won't accept a prompt. It's not responsive.

srb

« Reply #5 on: 2 Dec 2012, 05:51 am »
Sorry, I should have asked what version of iOS you're using.  The ability to upload photos was added in iOS 6, so if you're using an earlier iOS version, that would be the problem.

Steve

werd

« Reply #6 on: 2 Dec 2012, 01:31 pm »
Sorry, I should have asked what version of iOS you're using.  The ability to upload photos was added in iOS 6, so if you're using an earlier iOS version, that would be the problem.

Steve

Yah I am still on 5...thanks