Annoying hiss between music tracks using Wave on streaming to my audio processor

maverick11359

Hi , Im a complete newbe to this media server audio-filing format so please be patient with me .

I've just purchased a Integra dhc 80.3 processor for my multichannel audio system and I'm streaming audio files from my PC using Jriver media center 18 server from a different room . I started ripping files using Flac and had no problem play back but then thought I'd try uncompressed Wave. The difference was noticeable between the two decoders the Wave being identical to  my original Cd when A/B tested the Flac when A/b tested against the CD being  slightly less open on sound stage with less depth. Anyway here's the problem between the  tracks on all the half dozen Cd's I've ripped in to my library using uncompressed wave I get a loud static hiss sound between every track . Nothing between the same WMA file albums when played back that were originally in the system when i first installed Jriver program (transfered From Wndow media player )and nothing between the new cds ripped to Flac . The only hiss is between the Uncompressed Wave CD's that are ripped and lasts for exactly 3 seconds between tracks . Has any one got any ideas how to illiminate the loud hiss.  Cheers mav'