Von Schweikert Master Built "Signature" Interconnects

thankful

Okay, here I go again; I incorporated a pair of the Von Schweikert "Signature" Interconnects into my system.  I placed the pair on the dac to pre-amp.  I still have the Purple Line interconnects on pre-amp to amps.  Immediately the word "musical" pops into my mind as I listen to music. Outstanding everything with these interconnects.  Beautiful tonality across the board and instruments sound real, live and right.  The combination of the Signature interconnects and Signature speaker cables have really elevated my system to an entirely new level.  Now I just need to save up again and get a pair on the pre-amp to amps.

These are the best interconnects I have ever used, period.  There is still some break in to do so there is still lots to anticipate. 

I also want to say that the entry level Purple Line's are top notch performers and at their price point an absolute bargain. 

The Master Built cable line is one of the best kept secrets out there. Highly recommended

Delacroix

Re: Von Schweikert Master Built "Signature" Interconnects
« Reply #1 on: 26 Nov 2012, 04:22 am »
Hi -- are these between your PS Audio PWD and Coincident line stage?  What did you replace (am thinking the Purples but just checking)? Agree, there's not a lot out there on these cables so the more info the better.

thankful

« Reply #2 on: 26 Nov 2012, 04:55 pm »
Yes,  they are between the PWD MKII dac and pre.  I wanted to get on the source.  Hopefully I can get another pair in a few months to complete the chain.  They are amazingly musical.

Kevin

thankful

« Reply #3 on: 26 Nov 2012, 04:56 pm »
Yes, replaced the Purple Line's which I thought were very good and would compete with most of the high end - high cost IC's out there.

Regards
Kevin