FS: Pioneer BOFU w/Dayton ND20FB-4 Rear-Mount 3/4" Neodymium Dome Tweeter 275-03

ebag4

Here is the original ad:

Pioneer BOFU/Dayton ND20FB-4 Rear-Mount 3/4" Neodymium Dome Tweeter 275-035

Pioneer BOFU, no longer available, have undergone a whizzer-echtomy and include wooden turned phase plugs retained by the driver magnet.

Drivers in very good shape. Terminals on the back.

These drivers are currently housed in Curvy Changs.  Cabinets are "utility" grade made from 3/4" birch plywood painted "white". Include one router dig (ooops!/repairable) on the front radius and a missed sawcut on the back. Not my best work but fully functional. These were used over head and include 4 screw holes where the eyelets were located. I will include the "3rd leg" which allows floor use.

My plan was to build my son some speakers for his bedroom and to take to his dorm next year, but the resulting speaker will be too large so I have decided to go another route and build some bookshelf speakers.

Please make offer.

Best,
Ed

ebag4

BUMP!

Make an offer.  I am willing to let the drivers  and crossover go minus the cabinet as well!

Best,
Ed

ebag4

frperdurabo

Where are you located?

doug s.

• makin' music
Where are you located?

per his info page:

"Southern IN, Just outside Louisville"

doug s.

ebag4

I need to get these out of the way, with or without the cabinets.  How about $75. plus shipping and PP fee. 

Thanks,
Ed

ebag4