Schiit Gungnir DAC SOLD

roscoeiii

Schiit Gungnir DAC SOLD
« on: 4 Nov 2012, 06:47 pm »
Hi everyone,

For sale is Schiit Gungnir. This is the unit that was used at RMAF. I am still within the trial period window for this DAC, so I am just hoping to give an ACer first dibs on this DAC and to save on the Schiit restocking fee. So no lowballers please, since I can still get a refund minus the restocking fee. This is cheaper than you would get a B-Stock Gungnir for, and according to Jason at Schiit they have yet to have one of these returned in the trial period that Schiit offers.

This is a fabulous DAC for sure. The impressions on the Head-Fi Gungnir thread are spot on. A balanced design, with 2 RCA outputs and 1 balanced output. Inputs include toslink, coax and BNC. A discrete output stage (not op-amps). A great value high performance DAC.

Only selling because I got to audition a DSPeaker DAC with DSP room correction for my 2-channel rig, and I decided to go in that (more expensive) direction.

This is a non-USB version. If you want to use USB from your computer, I will sell a M2Tech HiFace with BNC with this DAC for an additional

Please let me know if you have any questions.
« Last Edit: 5 Nov 2012, 03:19 am by roscoeiii »

roscoeiii

Re: Schiit Gungnir DAC $650
« Reply #1 on: 5 Nov 2012, 03:02 am »
Sale pending