SOLD: Complete DC powered 2010 Mach2 Mac Mini system

jrebman

*** SOLD ***

Absolutely have to sell this this time, but this time whoever buys it will get the complete works -- all you'd need to do is add a keyboard/monitor/mouse, a usb cable and dac and you're on your way to some sublime tunes.  Ok, so what is *everything*?  Glad you asked -- here's the list:

*  2010 Mach2 modified Mac Mini with power supply removed and DC connector installed.  8 gb ram, 40 gb Intel SSD, plus box, original OS cd, manual.

*  1 TB hardly used (2 failed attempts at moving my iTunes library to it) Oyen MiniPro 800 portable drive.

* Pi Audio Battery buss with all cabling, charger, and powersonic 36 AH battery (also barely used)  Powers Mac mini and Oyen FW drive and has one 5v or 12v port left for whatever...

* Most Beautiful Sound 9-pin to 9-pin FW 800 cable with power leg cut.

All in all, a superb transport and music storage subsystem that will hang eith some of the best out there.  This time as an additional bonus I'll also transfer my PureMusic/PureVinyl license to the buyer at no extra charge.

Most frequently asked question: will this work with AC power too?

Answer: No, the internal power supply from the original mac mini has been removed and it needs to be used with the battery buss and battery, or some other 12 v source capable of delivering about 8 to 10 amps.  Also the battery charges automatically, so there is no switching from run to charge mode needed.  It's pretty much the same experience as AC power, just a lot cleaner and with significantly better sonics as a result.

I am the original owner of all this gear and it all has very low hours and as I said, hook it all up, add keyboard, monitor, dac and cable, and tunes and you have some great music.

Price for this complete package, including shipping to lower 48 is a firm $1250 -- or roughly about half of what I have in it.

Thanks for looking,

Jim

P.S. -- if you have questions, email is vastly preferred over PM -- which can take a day or more to reach me now.  First come, first served.

« Last Edit: 29 Oct 2012, 05:46 pm by jrebman »