SOLD - LiTe Audio DAC-62 + Tubes

Dan Driscoll

SOLD - LiTe Audio DAC-62 + Tubes
« on: 26 Oct 2012, 06:31 pm »
LiTe Audio DAC-62, aka Pacific Valve DAC-62. This is a DAC-60 tube DAC that has been highly modified by Pacific Valve. The DAC chips are a pair of the highly acclaimed PCM 1704U-K's. This is the predecessor to the Briggatta and is identical, except it does not have a USB input. It has one coax and one optical input, with one set of single ended RCA outputs. If you're a tube roller you will really like this unit, there are distinctly audible differences when swapping tubes.  I purchased this used about 6 years ago and it has been one of the best upgrades I've ever made. I'll probably keep it if I can't get my asking price. Includes original Tesla 6922 tubes and the set of EI Elite Gold 6DJ8's that are currently installed (~50 hours on this set), plus the OBM. My home is smoke, child and pet free; I rate this unit as 8/10, primarily for age and because I've opened it several times to roll the tubes, which is half the fun with this type of gear.  :lol:

Pacific Valve no longer has the page on their website, but here's an image and short description of the mods.  Additional photos are available on request.    Link

$450 + shipping & insurance from 94536, I do double-box.  Paypal is my preferred payment method and I will pay the fee. Local pick-up is also available.
« Last Edit: 10 Nov 2012, 03:57 pm by Dan Driscoll »

Dan Driscoll

Re: LiTe Audio DAC-62 + Tubes
« Reply #1 on: 5 Nov 2012, 05:29 pm »
Bump.

starkiller

« Reply #2 on: 5 Nov 2012, 07:58 pm »
Trades perhaps or cash only..??

Dan Driscoll

« Reply #3 on: 8 Nov 2012, 03:26 pm »
Sorry, I'm not looking for any trades and I have accepted a cash offer.

Sold, pending payment.