Vapor Audio Cirrus Like New

npdang

Vapor Audio Cirrus Like New
« on: 23 Oct 2012, 08:38 pm »
This pair was for my brother but he backed out on the deal for personal reasons.  Speakers were taken out for an afternoon and photographed, fully tested, and then repackaged.  Finish is a bare ply stained a medium walnut color with a black piano high gloss front baffle.  Absolutely stunning in person.  Includes $1300 in upgrades: Clarity MR caps, Raal Amorphous core tweeters, and Vapor Audio custom stands.  I waited 11 months for these to be built and wait times are generally considerable.  Considered by many to be one of the finest 2-way speakers available today at any price.  Asking $4800.  Save a few hundred and a long, long wait.

mtruong34

Re: Vapor Audio Cirrus Like New
« Reply #1 on: 25 Oct 2012, 03:47 am »
Current Cirrus owner here.  The Vapor Cirrus are THE best used speaker value in all of hi-fi.  Why?   Because they are already one of the best values new but now without all the hassle and wait time.  :-)

TF1216

• Industry Participant
« Reply #2 on: 25 Oct 2012, 06:45 pm »
What a beautiful speaker.  Good luck selling npdang.  Are you the same guy from diymobileaudio.com?

2bigears

« Reply #3 on: 3 Nov 2012, 06:07 pm »
 :D  Wow,,,, must burn the cheque book NOW !!!!   :D   very nice.....

catastrofe

• "That's what credit cards are for. . ."
« Reply #4 on: 3 Nov 2012, 10:38 pm »
I've heard the Cirrus in my own system, and I agree, they sound fantastic.   :thumb:

npdang

« Reply #5 on: 4 Nov 2012, 04:29 am »
Sold, thank you everyone for the kind words.