**SOLD** - pair of PAudio BM12CX38 Coaxial Drivers

LostInPA

**SOLD** - pair of PAudio BM12CX38 Coaxial Drivers
« on: 20 Oct 2012, 06:05 pm »
These have a 12" LF plus a 2" compression HF and are I think the unmodified version of the main speaker used by GR Research in their Super V open back loudspeaker.  These were never installed in a cabinet, and were powered briefly (yes, with a capacitor to protect the HF driver) only to test them for operation.  Current new price is $795./pair, plus shipping.  Asking $650./pair plus shipping for two cartons approximately 40 pounds each.  From ZIP 18661.

These were to have been used in a semi-omnidirectional cabinet of my own design concept, with box and port size calculated by someone I know who has been building his own for decades.  I no longer have the strength or manual dexterity to do this project.  My plans and most of the materials for the project are available for $300.00, but only for pickup as there is too much bulk and weight for shipping.  Included would be: two 16" diameter x 27 1/2" long plywood tubes for the enclosure body; 22 pieces 3/4" x 20" diameter Grade A/B plywood for the enclosure base, driver mount, and deflector top, plus one piece of the same plywood 24" x 48" [all these are the yield from 3 sheets 48" x 96"]; 2 pieces 1/2" x 20" diameter oak one side plywood,this less thick piece to match the driver flange thickness; Speakon connectors; acoustic foam and stuffing; flared port tube kits; "T" nuts and some alignment hardware.  Also included is a never used "Router Buddy".

Distortions on the front view of the driver are flash and other lighting effects.
« Last Edit: 14 Jan 2013, 05:47 pm by LostInPA »