Ayon Audio Skylla-2 Digital converter-Single Ended Triode preamplifier

fine tunes1

I am selling one of the Most musical- Analog sounding digital converters made .The Ayon Skylla -2 is the latest model bought in March 2012,for $9500 with extras, I have lowered asking pricefrom $5000 to $4000 OBOi have this on Auction on Audiogon. this unit is also a reference quality Single Ended Triode Analog preamplifier.Please see the pictures inside this unit, it is all Hand Built and Tested in Austria.The parts quality such as Mundorf Silver oil capacitors and the 3 R core transformers are hand wound Kitamura from Japan.This unit uses a match quad-4 Burr Brown 1704K version converters,followed by the latest receiver chipset from Tenor.The board layout for the Skylla-2 is better in many areas.there are not that many Skylla-2 reviews .THe sister to the Skylla-2 is the cd 5-S which is Identicle inside except the cd5-S has to share power with one of the 3-Rcore transformers for the cd mechanism, the Skylla-2 does not, and therefore sounds better.I also spent some $600 on all the fuses using the Hifi tuning Supreme which makes this unit better still .This also has Herbies Titanium tube dampers,and several sets of tubes to service this unit for years. I am out of work due to injury,thank you.Please do see my feedback references under audioman58 on Audiogon to know you will get exactly as described.p.s I can send reviews that also refers to the preamplifiers immense capabilites. To equal or better this reference digital,preamplifier combination you would have to spend far more money's then the retail price of the Skylla-2,and you still can use your current preamplifier or sell Your current preamp,that is how good this preamplifier section is thank youPaul. 508-917-8011  p.s I have excellent feedback on Audiogon ,and currently have the Skylla-2 on there.                                                                                         Specifications
 Digital/Analog Converter Ayon Skylla-2
http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/index.php?/topic/34424-aesthetix-janus-vs-ayon-cd-5s-pre-amp-shootout/
 http://www.ayonaudio.com/fileadmin/pdf4/CD5s_The_AbsoluteSound_2011_Editors_Choice_Awards_CD5s.pdf
 Conversation rate 192kHz / 24 bit
Tube complement – Analog output 4 x 6H30
Tube complement - Power Supply 4x 6X4
Dynamic range > 110dB
Output level @1 kHz / Rms 0-9V variable
Output impedance Single-Ended-RCA ~ 300 Ohms
Output impedance Balanced-XLR ~ 300 Ohms
Digital output S/PDIF & AES/EBU
Digital input 2x S/PDIF, AES/EBU, Toslink, USB, I2S
Analog output RCA & XLR
Analog input 2 x Line In (RCA)
S/N ratio > 1 10 dB