TONEAudio Magazine is giving away a ProJect Debut Carbon Turntable...

TONEPUB

Hey there:

We are giving away another Project Debut Carbon turntable. We're looking for some traction on our new Analogaholic Facebook page. No whining if you hate FB, that's what you gotta do if you want to win this one.

Just go to www.facebook.com/analogaholic and get on the like list.

We'll announce the winner November 1.

Thanks for playing!

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions

WC

I liked the page a few months ago, but the more people that like the page the worse the odds.  :nono:

I still haven't won a turntable yet.  :cry:

TONEPUB

I liked the page a few months ago, but the more people that like the page the worse the odds.  :nono:

I still haven't won a turntable yet.  :cry:

Well, when you consider that because we've had so much good buzz, we've had more mfrs step forward and offer
stuff for giveaway, so really you're chances just got better...  And this is actually for our Analogaholic page, which has
only been up for about 10 days, so you can't possibly have liked two months ago. 

We will continue to give fun stuff away to our readers as the months go forward. We feel that it builds buzz for the
magazine and our advertisers, and it's our way of saying thank you for reading and participating.

WC

Well, when you consider that because we've had so much good buzz, we've had more mfrs step forward and offer
stuff for giveaway, so really you're chances just got better...  And this is actually for our Analogaholic page, which has
only been up for about 10 days, so you can't possibly have liked two months ago. 

We will continue to give fun stuff away to our readers as the months go forward. We feel that it builds buzz for the
magazine and our advertisers, and it's our way of saying thank you for reading and participating.

Well I just liked the new site. Someday I will get a turntable to play my vinyl.

orthobiz

I am not on FB but you can always just send ORTHOBIZ any turntable you like!

Paul

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
Dislike!  :thumbdown:

And no whining!!  :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin

SteveFord

• Volunteer
  • The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.
Just for you I Liked.
Do you need my address?

TONEPUB

Not unless you win.  But we are giving plenty of goodies away this year.  Feel free to drop by and say hello once in a while too.

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
I think he meant, "I won didn't I, like already, right?  So I should just send you my shipping address now, no need to wait for formalities like waiting for the drawing and such." 

TONEPUB

Yeah, I got it the first time..

starkiller

Done and done :green: