FS: MINT/AS NEW Well Tempered Labs Amadeus — SOLD...thanks!

jsawyer09

I am sad to have to do this, but I am forced to downgrade a bit further for the short-term, so am selling my near-new and beloved Well Tempered Amadeus turntable.  :cry:

It has approximately 50 hours on it, and has been meticulously taken care of since it entered my home. This is a rare opportunity, as these simply don’t go on the used market very often.

The ‘table is about eight months old and in immaculate condition. I listen to vinyl; just not enough really to justify owning such a nice deck, so will probably move down the Well Tempered line to a Classic.

Comes with original double-box (very sturdy; nice layout) and everything included: vile of silicone gel (probably enough to fill per specified), motor oil, extra belts, monofilament line, plastic speed strobe, both tonearm weights, hex tools, set-up manual, etc. Dynavector cartridge not included.

ASKING $2400. PayPal add 3%. Shipping will vary, so we can figure that out upon purchase. Pickup in the Twin Cities area welcome. Feel free to contact me with questions or are serious about purchasing. Thanks so much!
« Last Edit: 2 Oct 2012, 09:01 pm by jsawyer09 »

roscoeiii

Re: FS: MINT/AS NEW Well Tempered Labs Amadeus — $2400
« Reply #1 on: 2 Oct 2012, 04:41 pm »
What a fabulous table. So many raves here and elsewhere. Only the 2nd time I have ever seen one come up for sale used. The first time, I bought it!

vortrex

« Reply #2 on: 2 Oct 2012, 08:26 pm »
and I bought both of them!   :green:

jsawyer09

« Reply #3 on: 2 Oct 2012, 09:00 pm »
Ha!
Well, it is officially SOLD.

Thanks all.