VMPS RM30 Loudspeakers with CDWG II (2nd gen waveguide) ***SOLD***

jeff442

I believe these to be a 2008/2009 model pair of VMPS RM30C's.  I purchased them in November 2010 at which point they were a little over a year old.  The previous owner had purchased them direct from VMPS in February or March of 2009, just after CES 2009. They were Brian Chenny's show demo's so they are not cosmetically perfect but they are in very good condition. If you want to closely inspect them, you could find some imperfections. Mechancially however, they are perfect. They have all the latest drivers, FST tweeters, mega woofers, Analysis plus wiring.  They have a black satin finish which does a great job of hiding most blemishes.  They do not include the original waveguides (VMPS no longer endorses the use of these, from what I gather) but I will include a pair of the newer 2nd gen waveguides which are unused.  The speakers live up to their billing, especially in the areas of vocals and acoustic instrumentation.  As you can see in the picture, they are very tweakable with the dual binding posts and the L-pads (bass treble adjustments). I am NOT willing to ship these.  They are too heavy and I don't have the original packaging. 

I have excellent feedback on Audiogon ("morrisjx") and Ebay ("jeff442").  Between the two I have nearly 400 transaction, all 100% positive.  A quick google search for will produce a wealth of gushing reviews describing the sonic qualities of the RM30, so I'll spare you the superlatives.  I'm asking $1400 which is almost 1/3 of the original bargain price.  Please let me know if you have any questions!

PS - Several of you have emailed me asking why I am selling.  I had a chance to buy a gloss pair with the TRT caps that matched my LRC center (which also has the TRT caps)

« Last Edit: 15 Oct 2012, 12:42 pm by jeff442 »

jeff442