Ryder Cup

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
Ryder Cup
« on: 28 Sep 2012, 03:51 pm »
Pretty competitive first day so far.  Good stuff.

jackman

Re: Ryder Cup
« Reply #1 on: 28 Sep 2012, 03:55 pm »
I can't wait to see the DVR of today.  It's about 30 minutes from my house and I'm hoping to get to at least one day.  Had a chance to go tomorrow but I've got a conflict.  Either way, I prefer watching golf on TV versus seeing it live.  Go USA!

mark funk

« Reply #2 on: 28 Sep 2012, 04:25 pm »
Oh shit! I work  and live just down the road. It's going to be hell getting in and out this week end.

USA

:smoke:

jackman

« Reply #3 on: 28 Sep 2012, 05:23 pm »
Hey Mark, I had no idea you were local.  I'm planning to have a get-together for local people in the winter and will invite you. 

If you live near Medinah, you are a lucky man.  My cousin lives nearby and his brother is a member.  I have played two of the courses, including the champioship course and they are wasted on my bad golf skills.  PM me if you ever want to get together.  I've got some new Series 5 speakers at my place, on loan from Bamberg Audio, and I'm probably going to get an Ncore amp soon.  Let me know if you ever want to get together and if you have any audio friends in the area.  I only know a couple local guys and Roscoe who are audio enthusiasts. 

Cheers,

Jack