FS: Silverline Sonata MK III in piano maple-SOLD

Davo50

FS: Silverline Sonata MK III in piano maple-SOLD
« on: 19 Sep 2012, 06:30 pm »
SOLD-SOLD-We are empty nested and I am finally getting my dedicated room, albeit much smaller than my living room.  Thus, I am downsizing to SET and stand mounts for the new room.

Silverline Audio Sonata Mk III in piano maple finish.  If you have been in this hobby a while, you know of Silverline and these are some of Alan's best.  These speakers sound as beautiful as they look and are a completely different speaker from the Mk I and Mk II versions.  Lots of glowing reviews out there, just look around.  At 93 db efficiency, they are a great match with tubes or SS.  The dynaudio esotec tweeter and drivers produce incredibly smooth, full range, and non-fatiguing sound that you can listen to for hours.  They have a beautiful mid-range with tight, tuneful bass.  You would have to spend a lot more to best them.

They are in excellent condition with no flaws that I can find.  Should be rated a 9, but will rate an 8 on Agon scale to be safe.  They will ship in their original boxes and foam "coffin" containers to make the journey safely.  Please allow me a couple of days to ship, as I will have to get some help to pack them their best.

Asking $3100.00   REDUCED TO $2800.00  (sold new for $7200.00).

I prefer to use paypal so I will NOT require the 2.9% fee, AND we can talk about splitting shipment costs.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

In another ad, selling an Ayon Triton which is an excellent match for these speakers.

« Last Edit: 26 Sep 2012, 03:13 am by Davo50 »

Jumpin

Re: FS: Silverline Sonata MK III in piano maple
« Reply #1 on: 20 Sep 2012, 06:54 pm »
Location?

Davo50

Re: FS: Silverline Sonata MK III in piano maple-REDUCED
« Reply #2 on: 25 Sep 2012, 03:45 pm »
I am very motivated to sell these now so I can start on my room.  REDUCED TO --- SOLD ---
« Last Edit: 26 Sep 2012, 03:14 am by Davo50 »