Cancelled (but also sold)

strhd07

Cancelled (but also sold)
« on: 6 Sep 2012, 08:54 pm »
My apologies, folks. Seems to be an unfortunate trend lately that some people think members' ads are their personal property.
« Last Edit: 15 Mar 2013, 01:33 pm by strhd07 »

strhd07

Re: MartinLogan Martin Logan Vantage. Upgraded, w/sub option.
« Reply #1 on: 6 Dec 2012, 08:50 pm »
Bump.

strhd07

Re: MartinLogan Martin Logan Vantage. Upgraded, w/sub option.
« Reply #2 on: 27 Dec 2012, 01:46 pm »
Bump.

strhd07

Up lift.

strhd07

Bump.

mkaiser

Not a bad speaker, i have the Montis in bubinga finish.
Just a question, if you modded the speakers from an outside professional does that not void the warranty? I know ML does not like people altering their speakers.

strhd07

From ML: "If you purchased used MartinLogan products the warranty issued to the original purchaser is not transferable." Why the previous poster, as an owner of ML speakers, doesn't know this is a puzzle.
« Last Edit: 24 Feb 2013, 01:43 pm by strhd07 »

mkaiser

You have issues pal and thanks for the nice message. You will not sell them if tampered internally which is already becoming evident.... enjoy your day...

strhd07

Class A speaker = "not bad"

Professionally upgraded = "tampered with"

Nontransferable warranty = ML owner "knows" ML but doesn't know this

Nothing like helpful ACers, eh?

« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2013, 07:11 pm by strhd07 »

mkaiser

To all, this is the message that i got back from the seller strhd07 on these speakers when asked an important question with regards to warranty on his modded ML. I was looking to downsize and was interested and got this instead from the seller:

"What is the point of your post? I've been having the unpleasant experience of people stepping all over my ads with no purpose except to mouth off. Yours is just another example.

Not a bad speaker, i have the Montis in bubinga finish. Well, whoopdeefroggingdo. That's a ringing endorsement. And who gives a hoot what color your speakers are. Do they sound better in bubinga?
Just a question, if you modded the speakers from an outside professional does that not void the warranty? I know ML does not like people altering their speakers.Are you buying? Are you planning on buying? Since I bought them from original owner, the warranty, as I understand it, wouldn't transfer in any case, even if I had been the original purchaser. So thanks for the pointless query, which serves no purpose except to add to your scrapbook as audio busybody. Please stay off other people's posts unless you have something constructive to add. Getting bloody tired of people thinking other members' ads are their property".

Not a way to do business, whenever anything has been altered or changed it is of best interest to ask questions as warranties are of importance. A ML dealer will honour the warranty of any ML speaker as long as proof of sale is presented. I used to own the Spires that i bought used with one year remaining on the five year warranty with no issue at all. I had a problem with one of the base amplifiers.

michaelkingdom

Re: Cancelled
« Reply #10 on: 27 Feb 2013, 01:34 am »
mkaiser - What you are doing is thread crapping. If you aren't planning on buying, you should stay away from sellers. It is unethical to insert yourself into a sale thread if you are not a buyer. strhd07 - you can always fwd this thread to MaxCast (Admin) who will warn mkaiser for the behavior. We are here for fun, not to ruin other's.