For Sale - Wayne Taylor Steel Rod & Acrylic Harbeth Stands - $450

kirch

• "He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"
    • http://www.vo-pro.com
A nice pair of Wayne Taylor steel rod stands made for Harbeths - Compact 7's and under, size-wise.  I have two pair, so this one is for sale.  It's in silver with the acrylic top.  In great shape, in fact, never used, so you get them exactly as I received them. I own the Harbeth 7 ES-3's, and these are the best sounding stands for them (IMHO).  I also tried the Target stands and the Anchor stands.  I think these sound better, and look dramatically cooler. 

I'm rating them an 8, simply because there are a couple slight marks on them that cannot be seen from more than a foot or so.  I took the pics from 3 feet and under away.  Also, viewing the pix, it appears there is some sort of funky optical illusion going on making them appear as though they are not level.  This is not the case.  I'd like to include the cat for free in the deal, but my daughter would kill me so (sadly) I can't.

I bought them from a local dealer and they did not come with any packaging.  So if you're close by St. Louis, swing by.  If not, because the price is so low, you pay all shipping and packing costs.  While these are quite light, they will require two boxes for safe shipping.   Thanks for looking.