GAS Meetings. . .

pjchappy

GAS Meetings. . .
« on: 3 Jun 2004, 11:30 pm »
Well, since I FINALLY got a job in STL, I will be able to start attending the GAS meetings.

I start on the 14th. . .I'm going to have a VERY busy week w/ a lot of travelling/moving and apartment hunting.

p

steve k

GAS Meetings. . .
« Reply #1 on: 4 Jun 2004, 01:11 am »
Welcome to St. Louis. The baseball's much better here.  :lol: Everyone seems to be adjusting to their summer schedules now so things have been a bit quiet around the GAS house lately. I know we've moved from running the kids around to school activities to running the kids around to summer activities--same routine, just different destinations :!:  

We'll have to get us a barbeque together when things settle down a bit and do some more listening. Let us know when you get a place and settle in.
steve

sturgus

GAS Meetings. . .
« Reply #2 on: 4 Jun 2004, 02:29 am »
Welcome PJC,
Glad to have you come to our town. Now that you will be making the big bucks maybe we will get a chance to hear some 50k speakers  :lol: .  Let us know when you get settled so we can break in yor listening room the right way ( wine,women and song ) :mrgreen: . Hope your stay here is enjoyable.
Sturgus

pjchappy

GAS Meetings. . .
« Reply #3 on: 4 Jun 2004, 04:33 am »
Thanks guys. . .

For those that don't know, the reason I wanted to come back to STL was b/c of all the fun and the GREAT friends I made in the 4 years at SLU.  I graduated from SLU in 2000.  Finished law school in KC in 2003.  Passed the Bar in 9/03 and have been looking for a job since.  My visits to STL the last 4 years have been averaging about 1 1/2 times a month. . .
Good things come to those who wait, I guess b/c I know I will enjoy working at the firm I will be working at (it is in Belleville).  

I will be living down in Soulard.  A small 1 bdrm apartment.   :x   The BIG bucks won't come for a few years, but, my starting salary ain't too shabby.   :mrgreen:

p

DeadFish

GAS Meetings. . .
« Reply #4 on: 5 Jun 2004, 09:11 pm »
Welcome Aboard, P!

Good to hear we'll have another in the 'group,' with more ideas, opinions, new tunes, and hopefully GEAR to listen to!  :wink:
Sounds like you'll have a nice central location in Soulard, and a front seat for a lot of action, 'specially next MardiGras time.

Besides, its always good to know a lawyer...   :D

Regards,
DeadFish

pjchappy

GAS Meetings. . .
« Reply #5 on: 10 Jun 2004, 05:18 am »
Well, the only gear that you guys might be interested in is the Scott Nixon TubeDac+ w/ the 3xac PS.  

So, when is that next meeting?  :wink:

p