FS: KRK Ergo used one day trial only: PRE/DAC/Lyngdorf RC/Headphone Amp

firedog

http://www.krksys.com/krk-ergo.html

Got the Ergo as a gift. Used it one day just to check it out. It works fine, but I already have passive RC in the Room (panels) and the Ergo is good, but not as good as the rest of my high end system.

New: $499 online. My price $375; includes shipping (Paypal add 3%). Have original box, accessories, etc.

Perfect for:

1. Starter computer audio sytem - DAC and pre in one box. Great with powered or desktop speakers.
2. Starter Audiophile system. Good component. Great value. Build a system around this for not much money. Replace it with something really high end when you can afford it.
3. Home studio: Use the RC to get a "portable" mix. One that will sound the same wherever it is played back, b/c you've taken your room out of the equation.
4. Portable audio. It's the size of a hefty paperback book, and solidly built - it's designed for pro audio. Take it with you when you need a portable DAC/PRE

The Ergo can control two sets of speakers independently. Or use it to control a 2.1 system. The RC will help your sub blend perfectly with the other speakers.

« Last Edit: 8 Aug 2012, 11:20 pm by firedog »

firedog

Re: FS: KRK Ergo used once: PRE/DAC/Lyngdorf RC/Headphone Amp
« Reply #1 on: 8 Aug 2012, 09:05 am »
bump

srb