Any freq measurments for the N3S (sealed N3) out there anywhere???

bigbang

I know, they'll probably look REALLY similiar to the N3TL and possibly the N2X, but I'm kind of weird that way!

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
I did these on my pair after the build.  http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=98776.msg995078#msg995078

I know Danny has his that he has done somewhere but I can't find them.  I'm sure he will post them though.  FWIW, my measurements look similar to his and of course his were done in an anechoic chamber. 

Danny Richie

I know, they'll probably look REALLY similiar to the N3TL and possibly the N2X, but I'm kind of weird that way!

Here is one on a 10db scale like everyone else posts:

They are always within about +/-2db and from 3kHz and down they are about +/-.75db.

bigbang

Thank you kind sirs.

No need to jump on the bandwagon with the of the rest of the industry Mr. Richie. Your 5db scales are duly noted and quite impressive, as is the in room sound (which is what really counts)! :D

Danny Richie

Thank you kind sirs.

No need to jump on the bandwagon with the of the rest of the industry Mr. Richie. Your 5db scales are duly noted and quite impressive, as is the in room sound (which is what really counts)! :D

Those are gated time windows with zero room reflections (speaker response only).