For Sale: Dahlquist DQ-LP-1 Variable Low Pass Filter

bdp24

I have a Dahlquist DQ-LP-1 Variable Low Pass Filter I no longer need. It has not been modified in any way, and is in excellent cosmetic and functional condition. It is in it's original factory carton, where it has been stored in a temperature controlled environment for a number of years. It has a passive first-order 6dB/octave HPF fixed at 100hz (which can be changed with a simple resistor swap) for the main speakers, and an active second-order 12dB/octave one variable from 40hz to 400hz on pots. There are filter bypass in/out pushbuttons, and variable low-frequency boost 0 to +5dB L & R pots to correct for sub-rolloff (great feature!). The DQ-LP-1 is a stereo unit, the two channels completely independent, with their own filters and controls. Connections are on eight RCA jacks, and are for left and right channel input/hi-out/lo-out, and two mono lo-out. I sent the unit into Dahlquist after buying it and had it gone through and verified as having all parts up to spec, etc. It's a great x-over for those having passive subs, and is considered a classic. A bargain at $299, shipped from Palm Desert Zip 92211, about two hours East of Los Angeles. It is pretty light, so shipping is on me!

Contact me at ericjerde@gmail.com, (310)935-8624.

32[/img]
« Last Edit: 1 Aug 2012, 07:40 am by bdp24 »