Very nice....best wishes to you :thumb: :thumb:

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Re: New bryston dealers?
« Reply #21 on: 12 Aug 2012, 10:46 am »
OK Vegasdave, I'll keep you posted :)

Took another step closer to opening my own Bryston dealership this week with the delivery of my new wheels, it's all starting to get a little more real now, website should go live in the next few days :D

Nicely done Vipers :thumb:

James

saveloy

« Reply #22 on: 12 Aug 2012, 12:32 pm »
Vipers,

It's all coming together.  And I love the line on the up-coming website, 'here to listen'.  Excellent.

Kyri

Vipers

« Reply #23 on: 13 Aug 2012, 06:11 pm »
Vipers,

It's all coming together.  And I love the line on the up-coming website, 'here to listen'.  Excellent.

Kyri

Thanks guys, yes, slowly getting there :)

Thanks Kyri, yeah that tag line was one of my few moments of inspiration, the idea was the double meaning, listen to music and our customers, then we thought about 'Hear to listen' but that came across as trying to be a little too clever I thought, so decided to keep it nice and simple.

Got my Sofa's being delivered tomorrow, I'll make sure one of them has got your name on Kryi :wink:

terrycym

« Reply #24 on: 13 Aug 2012, 06:24 pm »
Get some decent coffee in for me!

saveloy

« Reply #25 on: 13 Aug 2012, 07:13 pm »
Thanks guys, yes, slowly getting there :)

Thanks Kyri, yeah that tag line was one of my few moments of inspiration, the idea was the double meaning, listen to music and our customers, then we thought about 'Hear to listen' but that came across as trying to be a little too clever I thought, so decided to keep it nice and simple.

Got my Sofa's being delivered tomorrow, I'll make sure one of them has got your name on Kryi :wink:

Vipers,

Thanks very much.  I'll be happy to put my indentation into a cushion some time soon. 
Do you need a marketing man?  I can string a few apt words together too, when I'm not busy slandering people. 

Kyri

Vipers

« Reply #26 on: 4 Sep 2012, 03:34 pm »
Just thought I'd awaken this thread as I've been beavering away for the last few months trying to get my dream of running a Bryston/PMC dealership of the ground, finally it is all starting to take shape, just wanted to post this pic really as I had an artist in yesterday to paint the feature wall in one of the demo rooms with a 3D version of the company name, I think it looks amazing, really just want to show everyone :)

This gives more of an idea of it's size, I feel it will really come into its own once I get the furniture in place over the next week or so.

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
« Reply #27 on: 4 Sep 2012, 05:06 pm »
Just thought I'd awaken this thread as I've been beavering away for the last few months trying to get my dream of running a Bryston/PMC dealership of the ground, finally it is all starting to take shape, just wanted to post this pic really as I had an artist in yesterday to paint the feature wall in one of the demo rooms with a 3D version of the company name, I think it looks amazing, really just want to show everyone :)

This gives more of an idea of it's size, I feel it will really come into its own once I get the furniture in place over the next week or so.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

alexone

• Anthony Bower, Stan Rybbert, John Stoneborough
« Reply #28 on: 4 Sep 2012, 05:59 pm »
...respect, Vipers! you put a lot into it :D
to get the business running seems to come from the bottom of your heart.

keep up the good work!

al.

Laundrew

• "Sometimes it rains inside my head..."
« Reply #29 on: 5 Sep 2012, 12:12 pm »
...respect, Vipers! you put a lot into it :D
to get the business running seems to come from the bottom of your heart.

keep up the good work!

al.

...and your pocket book  :wink:

I wish you all the best Vipers  :D :thumb:

Be well...