WTB: Daedalus Athena or DA 1.1 with AP crossover

rawhit

WTB: Daedalus Athena or DA 1.1 with AP crossover
« on: 15 Jul 2012, 07:44 pm »
Looking to buy Daedalus Athena or Daedalus DA1.1 with AP crossover. I am in central NJ and could pick these up within 200 miles. Shipping works too :)
Thanks
« Last Edit: 16 Jul 2012, 09:34 pm by rawhit »

rawhit

Re: WTB: Daedalus Athena or DA 1.1 with AP crossover
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2012, 04:55 pm »
Bump!

I know its rare to see these on used market but one more bump couldn't hurt :thumb:

audiogoober

« Reply #2 on: 1 Mar 2013, 04:35 pm »
There's a gorgeous pair of walnut DA-1.1's listed on audiogon.

rawhit

« Reply #3 on: 1 Mar 2013, 07:48 pm »
Thanks for the headsup but I just received my new Athena and Daedalus center channel directly from Lou yesterday (haven't even set these up properly yet)   :thumb:
Solid speakers in gorgeous dark walnut.

Cheers
rawhit

audiogoober

« Reply #4 on: 2 Mar 2013, 03:03 pm »
You're a very lucky man! Please post some pics of those beauties when you can. I have some walnut Ulysses on order and am thinking about the Athena's for a second system in the future. Im in NH. What state are you in?

Enjoy!!

J-Pak

« Reply #5 on: 2 Mar 2013, 04:33 pm »
You're a very lucky man! Please post some pics of those beauties when you can. I have some walnut Ulysses on order and am thinking about the Athena's for a second system in the future. Im in NH. What state are you in?

Enjoy!!

Very interesting! I'm just outside Concord (in Bow) and was considering Ulysses or Athena.

audiogoober

« Reply #6 on: 2 Mar 2013, 04:55 pm »
Very interesting! I'm just outside Concord (in Bow) and was considering Ulysses or Athena.

Small world!

Maybe we can hook up sometime and you can give mine a listen once they get some hours on them. I'll hopefully have them in a week or two. I'm in Wakefield/Sanbornville.

rawhit

« Reply #7 on: 3 Mar 2013, 06:29 pm »

Enjoy!!
Just fired up the system for first time yesterday and even though I haven't found the perfect positioning these are already producing the best sound I have had in my listening room.  :D
Will post some pics in Daedalus forum once set up.
BTW I am in NJ.
Cheers

audiogoober

« Reply #8 on: 4 Mar 2013, 12:15 am »
Congrats!! Let's see some pix of those beauties :drool: