Magnepan 1.6QRs, black with natural trim. Missouri sale SOLD SOLD

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
Very clean pair with box, manuals, and at least four pair of Monster XTerminator spade-to-banana adapters.

Solid 8/10 condition if not better.  Second owner, had for 5 years, sat in boxes for at least half that time during major house renovation.  Delivery to STL, mid-Missouri possible.   Shipping an option, but I'd want to build a plywood outer case, just in "case."

NOTE:  At the time these photos were taken the window blinds had not been installed.  All windows were covered in blinds a few days later to ensure no UV damage.

« Last Edit: 26 Aug 2012, 04:47 am by thunderbrick »

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
Bump.  Two likely buyers found local speakers, but here's another option.............

In late September I'll be driving across I-70 from St Louis to Baltimore, and can deliver the speakers within a few miles of I-70.  Otherwise willing to crate them and ship to midwest locations for $900 crated, insured, and shipped.

Crate will be 2x4 or 2x6 frame with OSB/plywood sides. 

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
SOLD!  Great seeing a couple of young "good ol' boys" pull up in a big pickup truck and drool over Maggies.  Maybe there IS a future for this hobby after all!

:thumb: