VMPS Price list is now up as a Sticky

John Casler

« on: 30 May 2004, 11:53 pm »
Hi All,

As promised we have posted all the Retail List prices for the VMPS speakers, options and upgrades.

Please note that the pricing may look a bit different since all prices are "plus shipping".  This means a pair of RM40s rather than listing for $4600 shipped are now shown as $4199 plus shipping

Finishes available may vary slightly based on the cabinet manufacturer, so check with your dealer or Brian about details not listed.

The fun and surprising thing is Brian has cabinet and speaker stock for some of the "Classic" VMPS speakers.  In fact the Super Tower IIIs are even available.

While many of you might have never heard the original QSO626 or 808, they are incredible speakers and are great for HT systems and other systems where you may want an incredible quality dynamic speaker.

I hope to soon have a dealer list up and posted as a sticky too, so everyone can have an opportunity to seek a dealer in your area.

The VMPS owners audition sticky is already in place, please list your system if you are interested.

ekovalsky

« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2004, 12:01 am »
Are the ST3, FF1, and FF3 still in production?  I thought they were all late models.

John Casler

« Reply #2 on: 31 May 2004, 12:22 am »
Quote from: ekovalsky
Are the ST3, FF1, and FF3 still in production?  I thought they were all late models.

Brian has told me that he has "cabinet stock" for these speakers.  These will remain on the list until that is depleted or production resumes.