FS: Deja Vu Audio 300B Push/Pull Tube Amplifier - Dual Mono

Figo

Hello All:

I'm moving and need to clear out some of my most prized gear.  Small DC apartment means just about everything other than my headphone stuff has to be let go.

This is one of the early Deja Vu builds ( the shop in McLean, VA ).  They use a new guy now, from what I hear.

It makes, I believe, 24 watts from PP 300B's. 4 6SN7's. Full dual mono - two power transformers (!).  Enormous vintage output transformers. Exemplary part quality throughout.  It probably weights 60 lbs, give or take.  Thick wood chassis.

I am asking $2850, including all tubes.  The amplifier has BRAND NEW JJ 300B's ($500 for the matched quad), and includes 4 vintage US made 6SN7's (nothing special, I'm sure most of us by this point have a nice stash to draw from).

I need to sell it, so make me an offer.  (But please don't waste my time -- make it reasonable).

The price is $2650 without the 300B's, if you have your own.

Please see the photos. Cosmetically, it is imperfect.  Various small marks across the front on the wood, no big gouges but little paint marks and some light scuffing.  It's not a "commercial" design, but rather a custom build, so keep that in mind.  The brass top plate, moreover, needs polishing.  You can see it in the photos.

The amplifier is extremely quiet.  I can only hear my tube pre through the my 94db speakers.  The amp does, be forewarned, run HOT. It must be kept in a well ventilated location.  It's been running for a long time, and without any issues.

Please do not hesitate to make an offer, to ask any questions, or to request more pictures.

Shipping at buyers cost, FOB Ellicott City, Maryland.  I am willing to deliver/meet halfway within 400 miles of the Baltimore/Washington Metro area.

Paypal users please add 3%, 4% for AMEX.

Thanks.

« Last Edit: 5 Jul 2012, 11:58 pm by Figo »

Figo

Re: FS: Deja Vu Audio 300B Push/Pull Tube Amplifier - Dual Mono
« Reply #1 on: 5 Jul 2012, 11:58 pm »
$200 price drop