Kick Ass Stereomojo Review

jimdgoulding

Re: Kick Ass Stereomojo Review
« Reply #1 on: 2 Jul 2012, 11:42 pm »
Did I read that right?  Under 6k?  Unbelievable.  The speakers alone are probably worth that if some other entity was selling them..

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #2 on: 2 Jul 2012, 11:46 pm »
Jim, 
Actually,  they are.  Indeed,  Symphonic Line Legato's,  which, in Europe, sell for US $ 11,000, depending on exchange rate..........And so are the amps selling for 11K as well,  which in turn,  we improve here big time, and, of course,  can be optioned out to the wazoo  for very little money..................

nocrapman

« Reply #3 on: 3 Jul 2012, 12:39 am »
Congratulations Klaus!

You have some excellent products coming through!

I might be calling you soon too!

golfugh

• Dead Can Dance - Into the Labyrinth
« Reply #4 on: 3 Jul 2012, 02:57 am »
Congrats Klaus!
Mark

jMelvin

« Reply #5 on: 4 Jul 2012, 01:12 pm »
Congrats on the fantastic review!

Love my Cyclops btw :D

LadyDog

« Reply #6 on: 4 Jul 2012, 02:06 pm »
Congrats Klaus.  Very deserving.

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #7 on: 5 Jul 2012, 09:25 pm »
Yup,  I'm actually quite proud of this one,  considering that Stereomojo's Jim Darby can be very critical.  He flat out told me that this is the single most positive review he's ever written !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Nice.

stereo5

• Current System
« Reply #8 on: 5 Jul 2012, 11:15 pm »
Very well deserved Klaus.  I love my Stratos and Kismet speakers and everyone who hears my system is absolutely amazed at the sound.

bunky

« Reply #9 on: 6 Jul 2012, 02:11 am »
This comes as no suprise to me at all ,Kudo's to Klaus Bunge and the boys at Odyssey Audio for a job well done. :rock:

saisunil

« Reply #10 on: 6 Jul 2012, 02:28 am »
Klaus - you have been doing great service to audiophiles world-wide ... with your american made quality gear ...

Good Luck ...

doglover1

« Reply #11 on: 6 Jul 2012, 02:36 pm »
Outstanding review!

As a longtime Odyssey consumer (Candela and Stratos Stereo Plus) I have to say your products represent not only a great value, but a great listening experience.

My converted/upgraded Dual Mono arrives tomorrow - totally stoked!

NavyDoc

• Virabus mari victoria
« Reply #12 on: 6 Jul 2012, 05:12 pm »
Whats the big deal!  Another great review of Odyssey gear...rather boring.  If it was any good it would cost 10x more. :nono:

Had you going for a second, another great review of great products (sorry its been a long ass week and I may have a few to many shots of tequila - but in my defense, I am living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and it was a really loooooooong week).  I had Klaus make me an amp and preamp, then ship them halfway around the world.  Preamp was a casualty of air cargo (NOT due to packing, rather due to being dropped kicked off the back of a C-130 :duh:).  When I return to the States I will send it to Klaus for the needed repairs.  The amp arrived in perfect condition and sounds like nothing...absolutely nothing...all I hear is music coming from my speakers. No grain, no noise, no nothing.  Thanks Klaus, I am looking forward to getting my preamp repaired and converting my stereo amp into a monobloc.

martinr

« Reply #13 on: 7 Jul 2012, 06:03 pm »
Great review!  Congrats Klaus and team! :thumb:

Hadro

« Reply #14 on: 17 Jul 2012, 01:02 am »
Well deserved praise for excellent products. Thanks Klaus! :D

Eric

« Reply #15 on: 17 Jul 2012, 09:54 pm »
Congrats, Klaus!!

Eduardo AAVM

« Reply #16 on: 19 Jul 2012, 08:00 pm »
Why I am not surprised ? We all know this for years and it is the hard work of Klaus' Odyssey and his associates.

What really surprises me is anyway how many pompous pretentious people are out there always wanting absurdly expensive gear that thay can not afford but at the same time they do not care about all that Odyssey provides and simply and stupidly overlook the brand.

srb

« Reply #17 on: 19 Jul 2012, 08:07 pm »
What really surprises me is anyway how many pompous pretentious people are out there always wanting absurdly expensive gear that thay can not afford but at the same time they do not care about all that Odyssey provides and simply and stupidly overlook the brand.

If you had said there are people who are overlooking the superior value that Odyssey offers, that would be a positive statement, but referring to those that own higher priced gear as pompous, pretentious and stupid will only insure that they will probably never become Odyssey customers.

Steve
« Last Edit: 20 Jul 2012, 06:18 am by srb »