Wanderlust

ajzepp

Wanderlust
« on: 23 Jun 2012, 06:06 am »
I really wasn't sure if I wanted to rent this one or not, cause the reviews were so incredibly mixed. When I looked it up on RT, though, it had a fresh rating of "61", and usually when a wacked out comedy can pull that off, I will like it. Well, although I can clearly understand why some, even MANY, would not like this humor, I thought it was hilarious. I thought the film used a nice combination of different types of humor (e.g. physical, sarcastic, ironic, crude, etc) and the casting was solid.

If you're the sort who tends to look down your nose at this type of film, pass it by. But if you want to just get lost in some craziness for a couple hours, give it a chance!

launche

• ...on being an audiophile...no.
Re: Wanderlust
« Reply #1 on: 1 Aug 2012, 07:08 pm »
We laughed a a bit harder that we were expecting too, some funny scenes for sure.  The bathroom scene was pretty funny.

ajzepp

Re: Wanderlust
« Reply #2 on: 2 Aug 2012, 10:49 pm »
We laughed a a bit harder that we were expecting too, some funny scenes for sure.  The bathroom scene was pretty funny.

lol, yep, that was one of my favorite scenes, too...as someone who typically doesn't close the door when going to the bathroom, I felt a sort of kinship with them  :lol: