I'm bloggin'!

michaelhigh

I'm bloggin'!
« on: 16 May 2012, 07:56 pm »
This might be dangerous, given my propensity to go off the rails a bit, but I've taken out a Blogger account to chronicle my various audio and non-audio exploits. You can find it at http://mindseyemusic.blogspot.com/. Copy and paste that address into the place at the top left of your screen and you'll get there, until I figure out how to get it to show up in all the search engines. Mind's Eye Music is the name of my music publishing company and my former place of business, a second-hand music/audio/related joint, a really cool place in it's day (back in the 90's) that doubled as a recording studio for fledgeling local bands getting a start in the industry and a place for a band to rent a PA locally. It seemed like an appropriate name for the blog given its association with my past, current and future activities. This blog venture is totally informational, no profit motive involved, and I invite all within the sight of my words to follow me over to my blog site and I'll be making daily posts. Some will be audio-related, and some will fall outside the scope of my posts here. We'll have fun like we do here, and you're free to comment and join in on the discussion as we do here. Only it'll be whatever instead of all audio. There might have to be some attitude over there, leaving this place mo' better moderated and less so over there.  :green: