Bluetooth Mouse Recommendation Needed

Doublej

Bluetooth Mouse Recommendation Needed
« on: 13 May 2012, 05:31 pm »
Anyone got a recommendation for a Bluetooth mouse? I can't seem to find one on the web that doesn't have a lot of bad reviews.

wilsynet

Re: Bluetooth Mouse Recommendation Needed
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2012, 07:27 pm »
Don't get a BT mouse.  The USB transceivers that come with the non-BT wireless mice these days (Logitech comes to mind) are so slim, compact and small, you'll just leave it plugged into the USB port all the time.  No need to unplug for travel, and there are all shapes and sizes of mice to fit your hand.

srb

« Reply #2 on: 13 May 2012, 07:32 pm »
I will say after using any one of the Logitech mice that have the ultra-smooth roller bearing scroll wheel (a number of their models do), there's no going back.  That in combination with the forward/back buttons makes web browsing so much easier and quicker.

As a right-hander, I have gotten so used to the Performance Mouse MX (formerly MX Revolution) shape, that when I pick up a regular shape mouse, it feels wrong.

Steve

Will2

« Reply #3 on: 13 May 2012, 08:40 pm »
I will say after using any one of the Logitech mice that have the ultra-smooth roller bearing scroll wheel (a number of their models do), there's no going back.  That in combination with the forward/back buttons makes web browsing so much easier and quicker.

As a right-hander, I have gotten so used to the Performance Mouse MX (formerly MX Revolution) shape, that when I pick up a regular shape mouse, it feels wrong.

Steve

I have the older version of this mouse and have been very happy.