Every once in awhile, my system provides...

vegasdave

• My online rock magazine-Crypt Magazine
Re: Every once in awhile, my system provides...
« Reply #20 on: 13 May 2012, 07:19 pm »
For those who are interested, like Sasha and Vegasdave, who are interested in my review of the M80s pitting them against my PMC MB2is using my Bryston gear, it is now posted.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=106431.0

Dave

Ok, cool.

rob80b

« Reply #21 on: 25 May 2012, 04:25 pm »
Well here I was with my AKG701s plugged into my recently acquired 2BLP pro headphone input, hit the play on the BCD-1 and saying boy  this feels like I’m listening to a pair of quality speakers with the visceral impact, excellent imaging, well lets just crank em up a bit more, even better, best I’ve heard from a pair of cans. Well my son is there looking at me cross-eyed because I know the AKGs leak a lot of sound if turned up too load, so I give him the sign to let dad relax a bit in this glorious sound. Well after 15-20 minutes he’s back with this furious grin  :argue: so I remove the headphones, dah!!!!!! , the headphone input on my current 2BLP pro does not mute the speaker output  :duh: so I’ve got these Dynaudio Contours four feet from each ear augmenting the AKG 701s at moderate to loud levels, well the illusion was great while it lasted. :oops: :green:

DaveNote

• Without music, life would be a mistake. Nietzsche
« Reply #22 on: 25 May 2012, 04:38 pm »
Well here I was with my AKG701s plugged into my recently acquired 2BLP pro headphone input, hit the play on the BCD-1 and saying boy  this feels like I’m listening to a pair of quality speakers with the visceral impact, excellent imaging, well lets just crank em up a bit more, even better, best I’ve heard from a pair of cans. Well my son is there looking at me cross-eyed because I know the AKGs leak a lot of sound if turned up too load, so I give him the sign to let dad relax a bit in this glorious sound. Well after 15-20 minutes he’s back with this furious grin  :argue: so I remove the headphones, dah!!!!!! , the headphone input on my current 2BLP pro does not mute the speaker output  :duh: so I’ve got these Dynaudio Contours four feet from each ear augmenting the AKG 701s at moderate to loud levels, well the illusion was great while it lasted. :oops: :green:

Been there. Done that, too!  :oops:

Dave