Great Deal on T1s from Meier Audio

ajzepp

Great Deal on T1s from Meier Audio
« on: 5 May 2012, 09:10 pm »
As I've mentioned on here before, I took advantage of the package deal that Jan Meier offers. Well he's got a deal right now that is fantastic, so if anyone is looking to pick up a pair of the flagship BeyerDs, this may be the deal for you.

He's offering the T1s for $1k shipped and throwing in his newest amp, the Rock, for free. That's the best deal for a new pair of T1s that I've ever seen...

Just a head's up!

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
Re: Great Deal on T1s from Meier Audio
« Reply #1 on: 5 May 2012, 09:25 pm »
Just an FYI, as a certified headphone fanatic, the T1's are the best headphones I've ever heard (and I've heard a LOT).  Jump on this deal!

JohnR

« Reply #2 on: 6 May 2012, 08:41 am »
Just by the way, the "free amp" offer seems to apply to the HD800 and Ultrasone as well:

http://www.meier-audio.homepage.t-online.de/amplifiers.htm

CORDA ROCK   

€185,- / $250,- outside EU
€215,- inside EU   
Planned for June/July

Pre-order special: Buy a
HD800 / T1 / SIGN. PRO
headphone and get a ROCK amplifier for free
!

ajzepp

« Reply #3 on: 6 May 2012, 08:22 pm »
I didn't even notice he added the Ultrasones to his headphone offerings...back when I ordered he had the T1s and HD800s...nice catch, John!

I'm guessing the Rock amp is probably about on par with my Corda Jazz, except maybe without the crossfeed circuit. I don't see any specs for it yet, but if that's true then the Rock will  have no trouble with the 600 ohm T1s. I have all the headroom I need with the Jazz.

If anyone does order from Jan, take my advice and send him an extra $20 for the faster shipping. He's always focused on saving his customers as much money as possible, but the standard DeutchePost mail he uses is pretty slow.