WTB: Um, Nevermind! (Stainless steel washers tonearm board HW-19)

orthobiz

I LOST two!!! Anybody have spares?

Paul
« Last Edit: 20 Mar 2012, 12:19 am by orthobiz »

roscoeiii

Checked your local hardware store?

orthobiz

Kinda, but they have an indented top surface, they are of a certain width, yaddayaddayadda. And out here in the sticks where I live, it's either Home Depot or nothing!!!!

I still think I'm gonna find them on the garage floor. But you're right, it is a bit of a hokey post for a seemingly common item. I figure I hang out here enough that you guys & gals will cut me some slack! :icon_lol:

Paul

roscoeiii

Hey, I am still worried that you were considering paying such big bucks for a turntable lamp. Gotta look out for ACers so that they can afford the really good snakeoil...

I'd also consider giving VPI a call, maybe they have some lying around or can point you to a source for them. They have always been very helpful when I called about my old HW-19Jr.

orthobiz

Thanks Rosco! I'm gonna go cheap on the lamp, but, to quote Emily Littella: "Nevermind!" As (bad) luck would have it, I installed TWO washers on two of the screws. They fit together so nicely I didn't even notice it. I went to remove one of the screws to go to Home Depot tonight and lo and behold: the washers had duplicated!!!!

Thanks everybody. Moderator could please delete this somewhat embarrassing thread!

Paul