Lucky Day!

dave_c

Lucky Day!
« on: 14 May 2004, 11:22 pm »
After searching for weeks, I finally found one on ebay.  Thank god for Buy it Now or I would be going nuts trying to bid on that thing.

I think I'll try it stock for a little bit, then order the mods.

I'll be using a laptop with a M Audio USB Transit sending Toslink directly to the Panny for MP3's.  Gotta find a regular transport too.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Dave

Red Dragon Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.reddragonaudio.com
Re: Lucky Day!
« Reply #1 on: 15 May 2004, 02:45 am »
Quote from: dave_c
After searching for weeks, I finally found one on ebay.  Thank god for Buy it Now or I would be going nuts trying to bid on that thing.

I'll be using a laptop with a M Audio USB Transit sending Toslink directly to the Panny for MP3's.  Gotta find a regular transport too.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Dave

I assume you found a lonely XR45...tell me it was black too!

dave_c

Lucky Day!
« Reply #2 on: 15 May 2004, 03:11 pm »
The pic in the auction was black, but the model number was SA-XR45S which would lead me to believe it was silver.

I think it could be purple and I'd be okay with it.   :D

Neild

Lucky Day!
« Reply #3 on: 18 May 2004, 01:40 am »
I came across sa-xr45 here in Canada for $535 cdn.  Is that helpful to anyone?  I don't know how many they have in stock or colors, but I do know for sure they have at least 1 in black.

Red Dragon Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.reddragonaudio.com
Re: Lucky Day!
« Reply #4 on: 19 May 2004, 03:57 pm »
Quote from: dave_c

Thanks!

Dave

Just found an SA XR45 yesterday on Audiogon!  Lucky day for me too!  :o                            :D