Bit15:How much gear do you power/does it isolate components from each other?

Diamond Dog

• Chameleon, Comedian, Corinthian and Caricature
From engineering:

Hi James,

The idling power of the BIT products is about 80 to 100 W. Having digital gear share the Torus with amps and per-amps have no detrimental effect on the cleanliness of the BIT output power from its incoming power from the wall outlet. However, some users prefer to keep the power feed to the amps separate from the digital gears.

Thanks again!   :thumb:

D.D.

Diamond Dog

I leave the Torus on all the time because I learned, as James explained is that is consumes about what a light bulb might. I know this is still a waste of power, so I compensate by turning off my pacemaker.

Dave

Wow Dave, that's.....Dave?... DAVE !!!  :o

Man, how's about you just turn the thermostat down a degree at night and leave that pacemaker alone ???  :green:

D.D.

DaveNote

• Without music, life would be a mistake. Nietzsche
Wow Dave, that's.....Dave?... DAVE !!!  :o

Man, how's about you just turn the thermostat down a degree at night and leave that pacemaker alone ???  :green:

D.D.

Thanks for the suggestion, D.D., but I'll pass. Turning the pacemaker off at night helps me sleep like the dead, and keeping the thermostat up helps to reduce the effects of rigor mortis. Not a pretty picture, but what the hell, anything to do my part to prevent climate change.

Dave

Diamond Dog

Thanks for the suggestion, D.D., but I'll pass. Turning the pacemaker off at night helps me sleep like the dead, and keeping the thermostat up helps to reduce the effects of rigor mortis. Not a pretty picture, but what the hell, anything to do my part to prevent climate change.

Dave

:rotflmao:

D.D.