IEM's - which ones are the best?

scp2

Re: IEM's - which ones are the best?
« Reply #20 on: 6 Mar 2012, 06:17 pm »
I would be carefull ordering the Altec headphones from Bensoutlet. I ordered some 3 weeks ago..also placed two other orders for other products and I have received nothing..only get auto responses to emails. I googled their phone number and found that the BBB had 412 complaints listed.

cujobob

« Reply #21 on: 7 Mar 2012, 03:42 am »
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10823&cs_id=1082303&p_id=8320&seq=1&format=2

I bought these and they just came in today, very impressed! They start off awful, but after a few minutes open up and have a decently balanced sound with a good amount of detail. They fit well in the ears and the cable is pretty thin and flexible. I recommend people try them for this price for on the go cheapies. They're better than you'd think given the price.

scp2

« Reply #22 on: 7 Mar 2012, 04:43 pm »
Well I guess I spoke too soon...got my headphones today and one of the other orders as well..and Ben's actually screwed up and sent me two sets of headphones.

I would be carefull ordering the Altec headphones from Bensoutlet. I ordered some 3 weeks ago..also placed two other orders for other products and I have received nothing..only get auto responses to emails. I googled their phone number and found that the BBB had 412 complaints listed.