For Sale - The Jazz Story, Deluxe Five Record Set, Capitol Records - Sealed

charles28722

To my fellow AC members:  I have just listed this item on Ebay but wanted to make you all aware of it.  I would much prefer that this collection end up with one of you. 

Here is the full description:

From the private collection of the late Pete Goyak, former Vice-President of Sales at Capitol Records and my former neighbor.

This one is hard to let go. 

The Jazz Story Deluxe Five Record Set
Capitol Records    High-Fidelity   WEO 2109
Very Rare

For the Jazz lover, this collection is almost beyond description.  The collection features rare masters from the original Dixie band to modern “free-form”.  The five records are enclosed on the label side of the covers with a rigid box that conceals two-thirds of the faces of the records.  The albums and box are sealed with the original factory shrink-wrap.  The glare on the photos is from flash reflection from the shrink wrap.  These records were stored vertically in a dry, climate controlled room since acquisition by the original owner. 

I am a vinyl music lover and collector – not a teenager re-selling dusty garage sale finds to raise gas money.  You may trust my item descriptions fully and are free to ask any questions that might help you in making a purchase decision. 

I am a new seller to Ebay but have been an active buyer and seller on other forums under the same user name with transactions exceeding 5 figures and have 100 positive feed-back.  Please see my other listings for hundreds of other vinyl treasures.

I have no idea how to post a picture on AC.  Ebay auction price starts at $350.00.  Buy it now price is $490.00.  If any of you are interested, PM me. 

Thanks.

Charles