**SOLD**P-Tech Stack w/ Strata Mini SOCS, Monolithic PS, Revelation Audio Cables

jn316

****SOLD****Available is the popular setup of the Perpetual Technologies P-1A w/ Strata Mini SOCS, P-3A w/ Modwright Signature II mods, Monolithic P3 Power Supply w/ Modwright Signature mods, and the Revelation Audio Labs cable set typically found with these units which includes the Prophecy Silver Reference I2s cable, and two Cryo-Silver Reference power cables. These units are in wonderful condition. The P-Tech units will come in their original boxes and the handy plastic-coated setup sheet will be included. The power supply and the cables will be very well packaged.

If anyone isn't familiar w/ the P-Tech gear, just PM me and I'll give you much more information.

The retail price of this a few years ago was probably around $3k w/ the mods added.

Asking $699 plus shipping.

Gary

See pictures in my gallery as loading them here never seems to work for me.  :oops:
« Last Edit: 10 Apr 2012, 04:22 am by jn316 »

jn316

jn316

jn316

Price Reduction...$749 plus shipping.

jn316

Any Strata Mini owners wanting to try a new front-end?
Going to audiogon this weekend.

jn316

Now listed on audiogon.

jn316

Price Reduction...$699 plus shipping.

doug s.

• makin' music
not sure why you're having a problem loading pics from your gallery; hth:

doug s.

jn316

Thanks, Doug.

I'm not sure why either. I select the "insert image" icon, the "select from gallery" icon, click on the image I want and then the little clock-like icon appears, rotating clockwise for a long, long, long time with nothing happening. This is the 2nd computer I've tried to download them from.

:dunno:

Thanks, again.
Gary

doug s.

• makin' music
Thanks, Doug.

I'm not sure why either. I select the "insert image" icon, the "select from gallery" icon, click on the image I want and then the little clock-like icon appears, rotating clockwise for a long, long, long time with nothing happening. This is the 2nd computer I've tried to download them from.

:dunno:

Thanks, again.
Gary
you can do it as if it weren't in your gallery, as i did - yust copy-n-paste the image location in the "Link to an external image" area...

glws,

doug s.

jn316