this my first post on this forum
I just bought Intact Audio Autoformer modules and connected them yesterday.
They work separately, but they don’t work together. That is:
1. A connected the first autoformer and it works.
2. I disconnected the first and connected the second and it works too.
3. When I connect both autoformers one channel plays music another channel becomes an order of magnitude quieter.
4. It depends on the autoformer wich channel becomes quieter, that is when I swap left and right autoformer another channel becomes quieter.
5. Both autofermers works if I just connect signal wire to my source. If I push RCA connector further that they connect to the ground of the source one channel becomes considerably quieter again
I rechecked the connection leads and they seem to be connected properly.
I would be grateful if you could give me some idea what can be wrong with them.