FS - Micro Seiki DD-24 TT and OEM arm for PARTS only

raysracing

A friend bought this and it did not work, though it looks very new. Turns out someone was scavenging it or something. Will part out any piece and sell or sell it all.

Motor runs, but is unregulated. Tonearm looks complete and has three used heads, but needs a much heavier counter weight than what it came with.

Friend reported he needed to add 22 grams to make it balance with an Ortofon OM2.

See pics and choose the parts you want. Cover is near perfect. Item is located in Cleveland, Ohio area so estimate shipping costs from here. Do not wish to deal with international shipping.

I will post pics as we go.

Thank you,
Ray
kartchamp20002000@yahoo.com

raysracing

Re: FS - Micro Seiki DD-24 TT and OEM arm for PARTS only
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jan 2012, 11:41 pm »

orthobiz

« Reply #2 on: 28 Jan 2012, 02:02 am »
Cool. Pricing is a must...

Paul

raysracing

« Reply #3 on: 28 Jan 2012, 03:59 am »
Paul,

I really truly have no idea. I mean I'd sell the whole shabang for $150.00 and that would be based on the cover being worth most of that.

Taken apart I would be very fair. But I believe if the cover fits other MS decks then it is worth the most. Say $100.00 plus shipping for that.

The tonearm appears complete and nice (but cheap) too. So say $25.00 plus shipping on that.

Motor, electronics, plinth $25.00 plus shipping. Understand though nothing is burned out, the motor spins unregulated. But it spins quietly.

Platter and mat $20.00 plus shipping.

Ray

Wayner

« Reply #4 on: 28 Jan 2012, 01:02 pm »
Cool. Pricing is a must...

Paul

Paul's comment may be in regards to posting rules of the Audiocircles, in which for sale items must include a price.

orthobiz

« Reply #5 on: 28 Jan 2012, 08:14 pm »
Paul's comment may be in regards to posting rules of the Audiocircles, in which for sale items must include a price.

You are correct Wayner!

Good luck with the sale, Ray.

Paul