Updated Website

bstew

Updated Website
« on: 18 Jan 2012, 10:21 pm »
When will the website get updated?  :o

htradtk

Re: Updated Website
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jan 2012, 11:26 pm »
I was wondering that also, there have been icons that have been under construction for months now. :|

ceedee

• Industry Participant
    • Musical Reality
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jan 2012, 12:29 am »
Hi Guys,

Updating a website is quite a job as I know personally.
The VSA crew is full time bussy in the plant building our and your speakers.

I also know they are working on the web-updates as well, so hold on.

If you have any questions in between, just ask.
We can answer them, and if we can't, there is always Albert or Damon to jump on 'the stage' to be at help.

Cor

bstew

« Reply #3 on: 19 Jan 2012, 01:31 am »
I agree updating a website takes time but why have one if you are not going to keep it current  :dunno:. There are times when I just want to look at different models, read reviews, see what is coming next, etc. The forums are a great resource but does not take the place of the company website.

JackD201

« Reply #4 on: 19 Jan 2012, 08:10 am »
I'm partially to blame. I'm supposed to shoot the cables. Unfortunately the shots I've taken at this point don't pass muster. The shielding looks great in person but is devilishly hard to shoot. Almost there.

Albert Von Schweikert

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
« Reply #5 on: 20 Jan 2012, 05:53 am »
Hello Fellow Audiophiles,

Our photographer has moved to another city, so we're looking for a new studio.  All the new speakers, HT products and cables are ready for the photo shoot, so we may drive to LA and interview the pro's out there.  Most have quoted from $6,000 to $10,000 per day and there's probably two days worth of goods to shoot - for this price, we need to make certain that the photography will be worth the cost.

Our website is based on Flash, so it's quite difficult to install anything, like text on the front page indicating where we will be showing  new products, new awards, etc.  For those immediate news bytes, we use Facebook, please see our page there for new information.  In the meantime, we will be eliminating the Flash site and switching back to HTML  by March or April due to programming ease and speed, not to mention that Flash is not supported by Apple I-phones due to the late Steven Job's dislike of Flash (and I agree with him, it's not a user-friendly platform).   

Please feel free to email us if you would like information on new product categories that are not on the present site.  We have new center channels, subs, surrounds, professional studio monitors, and a full line of incredible audio cables made by Delphi Aerospace.

The UniField Model 3 has been revised to the Mk2 level, so you've seen the discounted prices on the 'net to sell off the remaining inventory of the original Mk1 version.  The Uni 3 Mk2 features new ribbon tweeters, crossover boards, and Delphi wiring.  Please call or email for Mk2 upgrade quote if you own UniField 3's.

Happy Listening as always,
Albert