Happy day for Chicago Bears' fans!

jackman

Re: Happy day for Chicago Bears' fans!
« Reply #20 on: 4 Jan 2012, 01:08 pm »
Great comeback last night for the Bulls. D-Rose for MVP again!

cujobob

« Reply #21 on: 4 Jan 2012, 02:39 pm »
I don't know about the White Sox anytime soon, but the division is pretty weak. KC can't keep their players even though they have a ton of talent coming up and the Twins might be rebuilding for a bit. I'm not sure what to make of Cleveland's stockpiling of young talent...they could be tough. Detroit is only one injury away from falling behind the pack. I'm just excited we picked up Fister.

jackman

« Reply #22 on: 4 Jan 2012, 03:31 pm »
I'm a closet Tigers fan.  In this division, they always have a shot at winning. White Sox are in transition. Sorry to see Ozzy go but it was time. How long until opening day?

roscoeiii

« Reply #23 on: 4 Jan 2012, 03:43 pm »
I will miss Ozzie & his quotes immensely.

At least we have that slugger Dunn...

jackman

« Reply #24 on: 4 Jan 2012, 03:58 pm »
I will miss Ozzie & his quotes immensely.

At least we have that slugger Dunn...

Ahhhh, the Swamp Donkey.  Possibly the worst player in professional baseball.  This is what scares me about the Sox.  Dunn and Rios are two bad players who are untradeable (unless the Sox want to eat the contracts).  If they don't perform this year, the Sox are in real trouble.  Lots of money tied up in bad, untradeable players on the South Side. 

Ozzy rubbed many the wrong way but I always loved his honesty and passion.  Too many policitally correct types in pro sports these days.  Ozzy said what was on his mind and I will always be a fan.  Look out for Florida Marlins this year.  He is putting together a good looking team.  Spending lots of $$$ in the process.