FS: Salamander Synergy Twin 30

04dgmsilv

FS: Salamander Synergy Twin 30
« on: 19 Dec 2011, 05:34 pm »
I currently have two racks and am running out of room, so this one goes up for ssale since my wife prefers the other in our living room.

This is a Salamander Synergy Twin 30 with walnut base and top, silver extrusions and black shelves.  When I used this with my a heavy turntable on the top shelf, I was not happy with the amount of sway in the original design.  Thus, I added four 45 degree stiffners such that is rock solid in all directions.  Stiffners are made from the same 80/20 extrusion as the vertical posts on the Synergy with joining plates also from 80/20.

Condition: Overall excellent, there are a couple of scuffs from the factory on one of the extrusions.  The top shelf has a chemical imprint (approx 9" x 12") of some type (more photos available, PM me for a link) from a rubber isolation pad I used under a block of granite that components sat on.  There are also the normal marks from components sitting on the shelves, but no unsightly scratches.

Price: $425 Plus ship and paypal.

Shipping: Yes I can ship this, but it will likely cost ~$75 or so depending on location.  Contact me if your serious and I'll figure out a quote.  Otherwise local pickup (19810) would be great!

« Last Edit: 22 Dec 2011, 06:08 pm by 04dgmsilv »

04dgmsilv

Re: FS: Salamander Synergy Twin 30
« Reply #1 on: 22 Dec 2011, 06:08 pm »
Price drop, see first post.