Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross - The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Soundtrack)

highfilter

Pre-orders available now for The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo soundtrack, by Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross. The amazing duo that did the Social Network soundtrack, and of course past work on Nine Inch Nails and other projects.

The digital releases come out on December 9th.

The Deluxe Edition includes "USB drive contains the full album in high-fidelity 96k audio".

There's also "Lossless CD-quality 44k, choice of Apple Lossless or FLAC".  It's $14.

You can enter your e-mail and get a free 6-track sampler at the top right of this page: http://www.nullco.com/GDT/usd.php

Check out the official site for more details: http://www.nullco.com/GDT/usd.php

So excited!  :)
« Last Edit: 9 Dec 2011, 06:01 pm by highfilter »

Crimson

Cant wait ,either! I'm pretty sure the hi-res portion will be 24/96, just like The Slip.

Kinger

Cool.  Really liked the soundtrack for Social Network so I'm sure this will be great too.

ted_b

• Facilitator
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
Yes, I have the BluRay of the Social Network Soundtrack (only), and it's 24/96 surround and 2 channel.  The surround is amazing.  This one should be great, too.

SlushPuppy

I had no idea Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross were doing the soundtrack to this movie. Should be great. Thanks for the head's up!

Don_S

What is the trick to the free download????  I tried and got a message something like Windows could not open the MIME file. So far I am batting zero for downloading any hirez material.  Always some secret handshake.

sac8d4

Good find, however the 6 track sampler is 320kbps mp3, not FLAC or Apple Lossless. You can preorder the soundtrack in FLAC or Apple Lossless.

ted_b

• Facilitator
Good find, however the 6 track sampler is 320kbps mp3, not FLAC or Apple Lossless. You can preorder the soundtrack in FLAC or Apple Lossless.
I don't think the OP meant to infer that the sampler was anything but Mp3.  It says it clearly on the website, and is the same deal as the Social Network sampler was. 

sac8d4

I don't think the OP meant to infer that the sampler was anything but Mp3.  It says it clearly on the website, and is the same deal as the Social Network sampler was.

Ted_b,

I was merely stating for the record, just to eliminate any possible confusion for eager down-loaders :rock:

ted_b

• Facilitator
Ted_b,

I was merely stating for the record, just to eliminate any possible confusion for eager down-loaders :rock:

Ahh, good point. Sorry.

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
Good stuff!!! Thanks to the OP for links and good tunes!!!!! :thumb:

eclein

• Volunteer
I got the email this morning with LIVE links to the hirez files so they must have released this early. I'll check it out later today, I grabbed it at 4:30am est. and the download speed was very fast-Thanks again Highfilter!!!! :thumb:

Crimson

Just to clarify, the download available via the recent email (per schedule) is lossless. Not hi-res. The hi-res version will be available on a USB drive as part of the deluxe package.

eclein

• Volunteer
My apologies the files I got were FLAC I believe and thought they were the hi rez as the email sent leads me to believe.
It was quite early in the day, so I guess I jumped the gun a bit.....oops!!! :duh:

highfilter

Yeah, they changed the wording on the site from HD Digital to Lossless Digital and explained it's 44k for the $14 download.

2h 53m of damn fine music. Amazing.

Got the 24/96 Deluxe coming on Feb 06, 2012. :D